Rat Extermination Experts in Dallas
Safe, Effective Treatments to Protect Your Home
Are you hearing a scurrying sound above you late at night? If so, there’s a good chance that you have rats! As one of the best Dallas rat extermination companies, we’re here to kick those animals out. We hire the best rat exterminators in the business, and we’ll make sure that you stop hearing the pitter-patter of tiny feet once and for all.
Rats may sound like they are no big deal, but not only are they dirty (they are the cause of many diseases), but they cause damage to your home. When they see your wires, walls, and insulation, rats everywhere rejoice. They believe they came upon a full buffet of food! We’re here to stop them so you don’t have to deal with it.
If you live in Dallas, Carrollton, or anywhere else in the surrounding areas, and need a rat exterminator at your home or business, give us a call at (800) 735-6405 or contact us online to get a free quote from our team!
How Our Exterminators Get Rid of Rats
Our Dallas pest control experts are some of the best in the business when it comes to rat control. We have a few steps to our rat extermination program to ensure that the rats stay away from your home.
Here’s our process:
- Poison – We start with rat poison on the outside of the home. The key here is that it is always outside. We don’t want you or your family to get into it, but there’s another reason why rat poison stays outside. When a rat eats the poison inside the home, they often die in the walls, which leads to costly procedures that cut into the drywall to get the dead rat out. We don’t want to cost you any more money than necessary! Our poison is always outdoors.
- Bait – The next step we take is to bait the animals. This is to get the rats near to the traps that we will set. Our bait is professional-grade and cannot be bought at a regular store. That’s why it works so well!
- Trap – After we have our bait set up, we set the traps and wait for the animals to make their way in. Our team uses multiple types of traps to ensure that all rats are caught, no matter how many you have.
- Cleanup – Once the traps do their job, we’re ready to come back and take care of the cleanup. Our pest control includes rat removal because we don’t want you to have to bother with getting rid of the aftermath of our treatments! We’re here to make things easier for you, so we’ll do the cleanup before we start our preventive process.
- Prevent – The thing with rats is that they can be difficult to get rid of. There are a few steps you’ll need to take to keep the rats away—especially if your neighborhood has a rat problem! We will continue the bait and trap cycle and make sure you know the steps to take to keep your home rat-free.
How Much Do We Charge for Our Services?
You can spend hundreds of dollars unsuccessfully trying to get rid of the rats yourself. Since we use professional-grade products, we offer a full guarantee on our service. If you still have rats, we’ll keep working on the issue until we get it handled. You shouldn’t have to deal with rats taking over your home. Just ask about our 100% satisfaction guarantee!
When it comes to cost, our pricing will vary depending on what you’re currently dealing with. Some rat extermination may be included in our pest control, but to ensure you know the cost, we offer a free inspection and quote to every customer interested in our rat removal services.
We want to solve the issue before they chew through your walls or nest in your insulation! If you are currently dealing with rats, give us a call and we’ll make sure your home is no longer overrun with them. If you need a rat exterminator in Dallas, give us a call at (800) 735-6405 or contact us online!
“Eddie arrived and assessed the situation. In less than 30 minutes he came up with a plan and the bird was set free.”- Alfred W.
“He is also another extremely hard working professional individual.”- Robert W.
“So far, I'm pleased and look forward to my follow up appointments to keep the wasps away.”- LaShan W.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee
Next Day Service Guarantee
Focused on Your Safety and Convenience
Kid and Pet Friendly Products and Technology
Warrantied Services for Your Peace of Mind
Above and Beyond Customer Service