Mice Extermination Services in Dallas
Real Solutions from Trusted Experts
If you’re looking for a Dallas-Fort Worth mice exterminator, you’re in luck. At Vinx Home Services Inc, we happen to know a great one, and it’s us! You’ve probably seen the many traps at the stores that are meant for mouse control, but we’ll let you in on a secret: these store-bought solutions aren’t very useful. Sure, they may trap a mouse or two, but seeing real results requires investing in our preventative pest control programs.
If you’ve been dealing with one mouse, two mice, or maybe even an infestation, it’s time to call a pest control company. Our professional mouse exterminators will have better tools, traps, baits, and poisons than the stuff you can buy at the store. And while it may be tempting to do it yourself, we promise, the lasting results of a pest control company with a guarantee on their work is by far worth the cost. Plus, our extermination services come with a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you aren’t happy with our mice extermination service, give us a call and we’ll come re-service your home!
We offer mice extermination to the entire Dallas – Fort Worth area, including Plano, Arlington, Carrollton, and more. Fill out our online contact form or call our office at (800) 735-6405 to get your free quote!
How We Get Rid of Mice
If you’re wondering how our extermination process works, we’re happy to tell you all about it. We start by hiring the best mouse exterminators in the business. Only those that are trained to handle serious pests, like mice and rats, are hired. Then, we use our guaranteed-to-work treatment method to make sure mice know they’re not welcome in your home.
Our proven-effective mouse extermination plan includes:
- Poison – The first step in our treatment is to poison the mice. Our mouse exterminators know how pesky these little guys can be to your home. Professionally applied poison will help the mice to die outside, away from your home, which is good because mice can cause serious damage by coming into your home. They are known for messing with your insulation, chewing through walls and wires, and causing irreparable damage.
- Bait – If the mice are already inside your home, it’s time to bait. Bait will be placed near a trap to lure the animals to come to an easy-to-reach, accessible spot in the home that we can get to easily, without damaging your home. The last thing you want is to bait a mouse in a hard-to-reach area and then struggle to get to the trap.
- Traps – Our traps are some of the best in the industry, and we have multiple types of traps that will work inside and outside your home. We place them wherever you’re hearing the mice and also in typical nesting spots.
- Cleanup – Once the traps do their job, it’s time to clean up. We are happy to do the dirty work for you so that you don’t have to see the animals! Our technicians will come back and grab the traps to ensure that the mice truly are gone.
- Prevention – The last step is preventing mice from coming back, and prevention may be the most important part of the whole process. We’ll outline what needs to be done to keep mice away from your home and ensure that they don’t come back. In the prevention process, we’ll continually set out traps and check to see if they are getting any activity. And of course, we offer a guarantee on our service. So, if those pesky guys come back to your house, we’ll be there to kick them right back out!
How Much Does This Cost?
Most people who need a mouse infestation exterminated have concerns about the cost. We understand that adding another monthly expense can be hard on your budget, which is why we are happy to work with you on the cost of treatment. No one should have to live with mice in their home! Some pest control companies include mice prevention in their pest control service, and we’d love to talk to you more about that option as well.
If you are dealing with mice, don’t wait it out. What might start as one or two mice can turn into a full infestation, which can cause irreparable damage. Let us help you get rid of these pests! Call (800) 735-6405 or contact us online to get started today!
“Eddie arrived and assessed the situation. In less than 30 minutes he came up with a plan and the bird was set free.”- Alfred W.
“He is also another extremely hard working professional individual.”- Robert W.
“So far, I'm pleased and look forward to my follow up appointments to keep the wasps away.”- LaShan W.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee
Next Day Service Guarantee
Focused on Your Safety and Convenience
Kid and Pet Friendly Products and Technology
Warrantied Services for Your Peace of Mind
Above and Beyond Customer Service