Dallas Animal Control Services
Safe Solutions Guaranteed to Produce Results
If you have unwelcome four-legged guests in your Dallas home, our local animal control team is here to help! Whether you’re dealing with rats, squirrels, rodents, or raccoons, we’ll make sure to take care of the problem so that your home is yours once more!
When pests come into your home, they can not only threaten the safety of you and your loved ones, but cause damage to structures, property, and landscaping. If they aren’t taken care of by a professional pest control company, they will cause damage to your home! Squirrels and other animals will chew through your roof and attic’s walls, which can make your home susceptible to future damage. Plus, animals like rats and raccoons, can carry dangerous diseases.
Are you seeing squirrels, rats, rodents, or raccoons around your property? Give us a call today at (800) 735-6405 or fill out our online contact form—we’ll be happy to come out and take a look and give you a free quote!
How Does Our Animal Control Process Work?
When it comes to animal control, there are a lot of possible approaches. Our animal control team will evaluate the unique pest population of your area and work with you to develop a customized treatment plan. We can also give you professional advisement on what you can do to make your home more secure!
Try these tips to prevent unwelcome animals from entering your home:
- Clean up – If you have piles of leaves in your yard, it’s time to clean them up! Rodents and other animals love hanging out in these piles, and they will happily nest in them. To get rid of rodents, you have to make sure there aren’t leaves, brush, or trash near your home for them to hide in.
- Limit access – These animals love to come inside your house. It’s one of the worst things about them! They often eat through your roof and walls before nesting, urinating, or defecating in your attic insulation. Gross, right? Not to mention, this can cause you to need costly repairs, so the best prevention is to limit access to your home. Make sure to cut trees and bushes that lead to the roof of your house. It’s best to keep a four-foot barrier from branches to your roof.
- Look toward your neighbors – Some neighborhoods are more apt to get these pests than others. If a neighbor has had a problem with rats before, you may also experience a problem with them. However, almost every area in the Dallas/Fort Worth area has squirrels. That’s why preventive care is so important!
- Bait and trap – When it comes to rodents, you can bait and trap them to remove them from your home. However, that may not be the case with raccoons and squirrels. To get rid of them, you need to call a company like us that provides professional animal control services.
- Call a pest control company – At Vinx Home Services Inc, we’re fully trained in the best modern animal control practices and procedures. This includes rats, mice, rodents, raccoons, and squirrels. If you’re dealing with a rodent problem, this is a serious issue. You shouldn’t put it off! Give us a call to help prevent the animals from destroying your home.
Our Preventative Care Plans
The best way to stop animals from destroying your home to prevent them from entering in the first place. To keep pests away, we offer guaranteed pest prevention plans that are tailored to fit your needs. We come out every quarter and use a combination of sprays, granules, and traps to keep the animals away. We take our animal control seriously, and we’re passionate about keeping rodents out of your way!
Our special rodent treatment will get rid of any animals that you may currently have an issue with and any that may try to enter your home in the future as long as you’re with us. The last thing we want is for you to deal with pesky rats, raccoons, or other animals! We understand how important it is for your family’s health and safety to get rid of these critters, which is why we offer fast service appointments and will get out to your house as soon as possible.
If you’re in the Dallas area, anywhere from Southlake and Coppell to Forney and Rockwall, we’re here to help you out. You can count on Vinx Home Services Inc no matter what issues you’re facing. When it comes to animal control, your satisfaction is our number one priority.
“Eddie arrived and assessed the situation. In less than 30 minutes he came up with a plan and the bird was set free.”- Alfred W.
“He is also another extremely hard working professional individual.”- Robert W.
“So far, I'm pleased and look forward to my follow up appointments to keep the wasps away.”- LaShan W.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee
Next Day Service Guarantee
Focused on Your Safety and Convenience
Kid and Pet Friendly Products and Technology
Warrantied Services for Your Peace of Mind
Above and Beyond Customer Service